Our software platform Simeo™ is a world class Asset Performance Solution for leveraging decisions in infrastructure management. Simeo™ incorporates proprietary methodologies, knowledge libraries and data collected by our consulting experts as well as powerful algorithms developed by our R&D teams.
Simeo™ adds advanced ageing and engineering risk models to existing asset information systems to provide innovative viewpoints on profitability, life-cycle cost, longevity and safety of physical assets. By drastically reducing subjectivity in decision preparation (budgeting, cost killing, …), Oxand generates considerable value.
From tendering to dismantling, an in-depth integration of technical, financial and project knowledge into Simeo™ offers new opportunities of success in physical asset life cycle management.
IN BRIEF, with SIMEO™:
- 12 years of data treatment on performance, risks and ageing assets
- Failure modes libraries for more than 20 generic asset systems in energy, transportation, industrial and urban infrastructure
- Advanced software with ageing material and asset engineering models
- Innovative algorithms for life cycle scenario generation and asset value optimisation
- ISO 55000 (PAS 55), ISO 31000, ISO 15288, compatible Asset and Risk Management Frameworks
- More than 3.5 million software code lines