Improve the performance of project risk management process
State-owned company in charge of radioactive waste
Goal of the project
Improve the performance of project risk management process. Conduct a critical review of the process implemented taking into account the project characteristics and key stakeholders issues. Identify and adapt appropriate tools (methodologies, models) to estimate objectively the contingency for project risks.
What did we do?
- Interviewed key actors in the risk management process
- Critically reviewed the risk management process of this project
- Comparised with best practices in similar industrial projects with high stakes
- Defined a methodology for risk-based contingency cost forecast
- Made a construction of a risk-based cost model
The value we delivered
- Improved the roadmap for sustainable risk management process
- Created objectives and robust elements for quantitative risk-based contigency costs