Our client is a Dutch airport and one of the largest in Europe. Their complex asset portfolio consits of runway, aircraft stand, terminals, parking, real estate, infra etc. Following their growth and increasing demands from clients (mainly airlines and tenants) their organisational focus directs to new functions and related investments in new assets. However, in recent years much more attention was paid to the relevance of maintenance activities and costs.
The airport needed an integrated risk management framework and processes to perform risk management. This would be the basis for prioritising renewal and maintenance activities.
- Maturity assessment of risks with ISO 31000 requirements
- Design framework for risk management
- Link corporate goals to the technical domain
- Facilitate decision making
- Resolving ISO 31000 unconformities
- Increased common language within the management team with respect to risk management
- Solid basis for integrated decision making