Our client maintains terminal installations at the largest airport in The Netherlands, with total floor surface over 1 million square meters. The organisation own as an 8-year contract for maintenance and (small) renewal and modifications of installations.
The interface of the airport and organisation shifted from a strictly operational level towards a tactical level and this had quite some impact for both organisations. This shift urged our client to professionalise their asset management system, the quality level of information and organisational competence.
- identify and quanfity gaps based on ISO 55001 performance
- Create management and organisational support for change
- Design and implement ISO 55001
- Reduction of organisational and technical risks
- ISO 55001 certificate and the related recognition of thier professional organisation
- Proof of excellence for managing and maintaining terminal installations in an efficient, sustainable and cost-efficient way, aligned with the airport’s strategic goals
- Better understanding and execution of asset management role and partner for client, subcontractors and suppliersISO 55001 certificate