Our client is a private partner in the United Kingdom in a number of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) health businesses. It manages operational building and the company is owned by a leading long-term investor specialising in public infrastructure
The company is on a journey to change its lifecycle practises in order to unlock value and efficiency from its assets.
- Maturity assessment of assets and life cycle management aligned with ISO 55001 requirements
- Set the stage for developing an asset management system and framework with key documents like asset management policy, strategic asset management plans, risk policy and data management policy
- Enhancing life cycle management
- Unlock value and efficiency from its assets through life cyle management
- Visibility on the asset portfolio and associated performance
- Maximise performance of assets