Our client is an electricity transmission system operator with one of the largest electricity network within Europe.
To support the changing energy market and anticipate the ageing of electrical assets, our client seeks to implement an Asset Management system. The system needs to be based on ISO 55 001 and integrates the strategical stakes (energy transition, regulatory development, societal expectation, digitasation of the economy)
- Maturity analysis of asset management practices
- Define the strategical orientations of asset management system in view of good ISO 55 0001 practices
- Animate the implementation process of asset management system with good coordination between various building projects
- Common methodological repository and an integrated approach based on good practices from the norm ISO 55 001
- Enhanced level of performance with objective and reliable risks analysis
- Assets cross-functional management process