Oxand provides to Waterways Authorities a solid experience based on asset management and robust compliance with the ISO 55 000 standard. Combining our experience in roads management and water-marine infrastructure expertise, we have delivered projects worldwide.
- Strategies to win bidding procedures
- Interdisciplinary requirement analysis based on Systems Engineering (ISO 15288)
- Project control: verification of design solutions based on life cycle management
- Contract analysis to inventory financial opportunities within the interpretation of the requirements
- Services in the areas of Stakeholder Management, Project Risk Management, Quality Management,
- We provide processes and methodologies to prioritise actions and set key performance indicators on major projects
- We implement integrated solutions to optimise and control preventive and operational ageing management programs
- Design and implementation of Life Cycle Costing methods and tools to optimise technical design and maintenance
- We assess the state of roads and suggest maintenance programs while respecting the required levels of availability and safety
- We develop and implement Performance Measurement and Performance Management Systems based on international standards: PAS 55 (ISO 55 000) ISO 12207, J-STD-016…
- Certification ccoordination of management systems and PMS in terms reliability, repeatability, maintainability and integrity by ISACA registered IT auditors.
- We provide services in the areas of Information Management and Financial Engineering.
- Modelling of risk analysis with Root Cause Analysis
- Analysis of Availability and Safety with FMECA and RAMS methodology
- Reliability and Availability analysis with FTA based software
- Risk-, fault tree and failure mode analysis in order to design and implement management and maintenance plans to guarantee the delivery of the required quality and to avoid penalties;
- The formulation of failure mode definitions to define the measurement methods to assess delivery.
AMONG THE LEADERS IN THEIR CATEGORY, WORLDWIDE
• Saint-Lawrence Seaway in Canada: for its strategic and commercial role
• French Waterways Authority: for the length of its river network
• Dutch Waterways: for their reliability
• The Canal de Provence Company: for its role in providing water to the Côte d’Azur, one of the world’s premier tourism destinations