Public land and property infrastructures account for 10 to 15% of global real estate assets.
We provide managers with customised solutions that ensure the long-term sustainability of their assets, helping them rationalise and optimise their maintenance concerns in a context of increased financial and regulatory constraints.
How can these assets be defined? They are generally exceptionally large, heterogenous infrastructures that are often ageing and usually subject to maximum availability and safety imperatives.
- Our consultants have more than ten years of business experience across the world; this, combined with the performance of our Simeo™ simulator, has earned us the trust and confidence of the public authorities responsible for managing these vast, diverse and complex assets. France’s Ministry of Defence, for example, manages the maintenance and investment budgets for over 80,000 assets.
- Simeo™ is compatible with all information systems; it compiles predictive budget analyses and helps control costs, while also ensuring optimum installation safety and availability.
PARTNERSHIP WITH OXAND:
- 15 to 30% of public property budgets can be reallocated.
- A 10 to 15% increase in profit margins.
- Our SimeoTM platform libraries include 80% of asset types (buildings, ports and airports, etc.).
- SimeoTM optimises international best practices as regards managing public infrastructure assets.