Oxand works with railway infrastructure owners and managers, helping them create value by optimising their asset cost – performance – risk balance.
Oxand provides support at all stages of asset life cycle management: defining industrial policy, pricing and modelling costs, deploying maintenance master plans, managing risks and safety and driving change when implementing new processes, etc.
Simeo™, our decision-support software, enables our consultants to optimise their expertise and experience. Our offering combines consulting services and technology to provide our customers with innovative, best-in-class, solutions that meet their real-world needs.
Our solutions are primarily intended to benefit the following:
- Top management of large infrastructure managers and owners;
- Management responsible for the operational deployment of industrial policy;
- Project Management;
- HSE (Health – Safety – Environment) Managers
OXAND’S RAIL ACTIVITY IN BRIEF:
- Experience and feedback that spans more than 10 years
- Activity in over 10 countries
- 60,000 km of track analysed
- Railway assets worth over €300bn studied (gross replacement value)
- Among our clients: CFF (Swiss federal railways authority), Infrabel (Belgian railway infrastructure authority), RFF (French railway networks authority), SNCF (French national railway operator), TPG (Geneva public transport operator)