We develop and implement solutions for the whole life cycle of civil and military nuclear installations. We are committed to supporting our clients for better decision making. We provide specialised consultancy for prioritising action plans while securing new built, ageing, long term (LTO) and decommissioning operations performance management. Our unique knowledge, based on the largest nuclear reactor fleets, is shared with our clients.
Upstream and downstream of the nuclear cycle, the added value of our solutions is based on the capitalisation of experience and knowledge gained across a range of nuclear technologies.
Our consultants create tailored solutions, which leverage detailed data mined from our prior missions and our libraries. These solutions allow us to accurately calculate all kinds of scenarios, even those based on rare risks.
IN BRIEF, AT OXAND
- Over 70 highly experienced consultants specialising in the nuclear sector
- An independent expertise preserving information and data secrecy
- A thorough knowledge of international standards: HSE, IAEA, NRC, ASME, ASN…
- International experience on numerous nuclear technologies: reactors, transmutation, decommissioning, waste storage…
- Some of our clients: AREVA, ANDRA, CEA, CENG, EDF, EDF ENERGY, ENGIE, MAGNOX, NNB GENCO…