Asset owners, asset managers and service providers have to improve the economic and technical performance of their assets and maintain a high availability and safety level. Which includes the ability to have a robust contractual context.
- Strategies to win bidding procedures
- Interdisciplinary requirement analysis based on Systems Engineering (ISO 15288)
- Project control: verification of design solutions based on life cycle management
- Contract analysis to inventory financial opportunities within the interpretation of the requirements
- Services in the areas of Stakeholder Management, Project Risk Management, Quality Management,
- We provide processes and methodologies to prioritise actions and set key performance indicators on major projects
- We implement integrated solutions to optimise and control preventive and operational ageing management programs
- Design and implementation of Life Cycle Costing methods and tools to optimise technical design and maintenance
- We assess the state of roads and suggest maintenance programs while respecting the required levels of availability and safety
- We develop and implement Performance Measurement and Performance Management Systems based on international standards: PAS 55 (ISO 55 000) ISO 12207, J-STD-016…
- Certification ccoordination of management systems and PMS in terms reliability, repeatability, maintainability and integrity by ISACA registered IT auditors.
- We provide services in the areas of Information Management and Financial Engineering.
- Modelling of risk analysis with Root Cause Analysis
- Analysis of Availability and Safety with FMECA and RAMS methodology
- Reliability and Availability analysis with FTA based software
- Risk-, fault tree and failure mode analysis in order to design and implement management and maintenance plans to guarantee the delivery of the required quality and to avoid penalties;
- The formulation of failure mode definitions to define the measurement methods to assess delivery.