Our proven methodology to implement asset management in your organization brings leadership alignment and sets the decision framework to unlock the value from your assets. We provide powerful solutions to identify areas of improvement in your asset management practices.
Our solutions and methodologies are developed according to ISO 55000 asset management standards and with extensive industry wide experience.
As a result, our clients have benefitted from 5% – 10% of cost savings by reducing inefficiencies in their asset management processes.
Asset Management Maturity Assessment
Oxand’s approach for achieving the maturity assessment includes the following:
• Collection of information, insights and requirements from selected stakeholders and risk owners
• A gap analysis of current risk management practices vs. Best practices
• Recommendations of various alternatives aimed at closing these gaps
Asset Condition Assessment
Oxand offers quantitative structural integrity assessment through:
– Understanding of the mechanical behavior of the structures
– Comparison of the mechanical behavior between structures
– Mapping of non representative areas from mechanical standpoint
– Characterizing the mechanical behavior of structures not easily observable
– Continuous monitoring of structures
– Data analysis and narrowing of failure scenarios
– 2D modeling and sensitivity analysis to understand key failure drivers and quantification of the impacts of key deviations + ranking of components
– 3D FE modeling to understand structural effects at work during thermal mechanical cyclic stresses, calibration of model with real data & thermal cycle simulations
Risk Based Asset Management
We help you cope with budget constraints, risks and aging to deliver value with available and safe assets (Between 10% to 30% of maintenance and operation cost saving) by:
– Establishing risk policy and identifying objectives
– Building Asset, Risk and Ageing Knowledge, proposing Risk-based intervention concepts and supporting decision
– Implementing operational planning & control tools
– Training, coaching and mentoring Asset Planners, Service Providers
– Assisting for periodical updates and improvements
The risk based asset management service include:
- – Proposals of preventive consolidation/reinforcement
– Periodic surveillance plan to be supplied
– Enhanced surveillance by means of a suitable monitoring instrumentation
– Cost estimate for each solution
- – Functional modeling & FMEA: Methodology to characterize the asset environment and identify failure modes of barriers leading to the asset integrity risk identification
– Risk Estimation: Estimation risks and related impacts, quantitatively (or qualitatively) for generating a portfolio level asset integrity risk map
– Fault Tree Analysis: Adaptation of Oxand’s generic fault trees to the client’s asset specifications and analysis of the fault trees to create a list of root causes for barrier failures
– Failure scoring: A failure scoring methodology based on the derived root causes to rank likelihood of failures in asset and component level
Fault Tree Analysis for Well Barrier Failure
We provide information on ageing and risk impact, and deliver processes to support decisions and transform your strategy into asset and project plans.
Our numerous scenarios help you understand impact of your decisions on performance and risks.
We provide a full array of risk management services for large asset, nuclear and oil & gas clients, including oil sands projects and other capital intensive project owners, which include creation of enterprise risk management framework, qualitative and quantitative assessment of project and performance risks and implementation of risk database and management tool.
Our solutions are fully compliant with international risk management standards (ISO31000) and help your projects and processes meet cost, schedule and safety targets.