We facilitate people to make the difference.
Ever since the foundation of Oxand, we have been aware of the importance of collecting, capturing, saving, maintaining and sensitively processing knowledge and data, and cautiously share them. Throughout the years, we have dealt with this important issue and learned internal training methods, to capitalise knowledge and experience within our growing team. We achieved this through coaching and mentoring, intranet, wiki and “gamification”.
We generate growth and development to the organisations.
Our clients have to deal with team turnover: experienced engineers are retiring, taking their asset management skills and experience with them. New engineers have to be trained to become the next generation of infrastructure asset managers. Oxand supports companies to face this challenge.
We share our knowledge and abilities, along with our vision and methodology.
After completing our training courses, participants are aware of the basic principles of asset, lifecycle and risk management and can put them into practice, conform to ISO 55000.
Oxand Academy training portfolio
Our Academy’s training portfolio offers a wide range of programs based upon our knowledge and experience capitalised over the years by our consultants. This is the foundation of our training solutions where we deliver technical briefings, slide packs, scenario simulations, business games…
– Download our Training session catalogue 2016
– To know more about our business games
Our next training sessions:
- Training session Asset Management from the 12th to the 16th of June 2017 in Paris
- Training session Asset Management from the 25th to the 29th of September 2017 in Paris (in English)
Oxand Academy in brief:
- Oxand was nominated for the WNE Awards 2016, Category “Knowledge Management”
- A wide range of training programs,
- Lectures, workshops, simulations and business games,
- ½ day, 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 5 day-courses,
- A year-round Asset, Life Cycle and Risk Management training program,
- For any professional in the area of industrial asset management,
- Promoting ISO 55000 best practices