Asset Management training session from 25th to 29th, September 2017 in Fontainebleau (near Paris), in English
You are interested in learning more about Asset Management either for yourself or your team?
You want to gain access to the best practices in compliance with the ISO 55000 Standards?
Subscribe to the next Oxand Academy training session, dedicated to asset, risk and infrastructure life cycle management.
Pedagogical, playful and interactive: this training session includes modules combining theory, case studies, implementation and business games.
High added value: we give you the keys to implement the fundamentals of ISO 55000 in your organisation.
Adaptable: you choose the most convenient option according to your needs and time constraints (1-day, 3-day or 5-day session).
- DAY 1 – Introduction to Asset Management
- DAY 2 – Basics of Risk Management
- DAY 3 – Basics of infrastructure Life Cycle Management
- DAY 4 – Maintenance Management: implementation of the notions seen during day 1, 2 and 3
- DAY 5 – Designing a roadmap to implement an Asset Management system in compliance with the ISO 55000 Standard
>> Note that the number of participants is limited, your online registration is compulsory.
Please use the subscription form below.
You will receive an email confirmation within 2 working days.
〉DURATION OF THE PROGRAM:
The program consists of a 5-day session. Participants can join the entire program, as well as part of it, with the following options:
– 1-day Option: the participant only attends day 1 of the program, which covers a general introduction to asset management in compliance with the ISO 55000 Standard;
– 3-day Option: the participant attends day 1 to 3 of the program. During these 3 days, in addition to the 1-day option, the participant will also benefit from an introduction to risk management and life cycle & ageing management;
– 5-day Option: the participant takes part in the entire program. In addition to the subjects mentioned above, the participant will also benefit from an introduction to risk based maintenance optimisation, as well as the practical implementation of ISO 55000 principles in his/her own organisation (including the construction of a maturity analysis and an implementation roadmap).
The sessions will take place in the Paris region, in Fontainebleau-Avon (77), easily accessible from Paris Gare de Lyon.
The rates are :
– 1-day Option: 900 € per participant, excl. VAT
– 3-day Option: 825 € per day per participant, excl. VAT
– 5-day Option: 750 € per day per participant (in total 3 750 € for all 5 days), excl. VAT
Lunches and study materials are included.
Accommodation: a selection of hotels near the event is available here
NB: Une session en français est prévue en novembre, plus d’informations. Sessions in Dutch will be planned soon. If you are interested, please make use of the contact form.